Fat Cavitation Therapy is the newest non-surgical alternative to liposuction and Body Contouring options. It is the preferred option for anyone who does not want to undergo surgery. In addition to that, it has zero recovery time and is painless. This is great for people who want fat reduction, cellulite reduction and skin tightening all in one treatment.
The stomach, upper arms, thighs, hip and chin area can be targeted with these low-frequency ultrasound waves, which penetrate the skin and create bubbles around fat deposits. The bubbles burst, causing the body to get rid of the liquefied fat naturally through the urinary tract and lymphatic system. Treatment takes 45-60 minutes and feels like a massage with a handheld device. You will see a reduction of 1-4 cm's with every session in the treated area.
Fat Cavitation Therapy is a circumferential reduction treatment. This means that you are measured by how many inches you’ve shrunk in your treatment area. Circumferential reduction is enough for people who want to smooth, tighten, and tone a specific body area to help you slim down.
Fat cells treated with low-frequency sound waves won’t return, so ultrasonic fat cavitation does provide a permanent effect. Still, it’s important to maintain a healthy diet and exercise to keep the fat off.
We recommend a one session per 4-7 days and not less than 6 to 15 sessions depending on the individual's desired results. A session lasts 45-60 minutes (15 minutes of effective ultrasound and 15 minutes of RF) and also depending on the patient’s body and the treated area. The interval between each session on average is every 4 to 7 days.
After the initial treatments are completed, maintenance treatments consist of 1 session each month for 4 months followed by one treatment every 4 months. Ask for our 6-15 session discount package programs.
How does the body get rid of the fat after treatment?
The body will use the liquefied fat for energy; removes the rest through your lymphatic system and it gets eliminated as waste. Your body eliminates the fat of a single session in approximately 3 days. We recommend an interval of 4-7 days between each session and to exercise
same day of your session for optimal results.
Recommendations for Successful Results:
· Drink at least 2-3 liters of water daily, especially the day before and on the treatment day
· Bring a water bottle with you and drink ample (the amounts of 1 liter before and 1 liter after) each treatment, because it makes you thirsty
· Keep a balanced diet
· After the treatment, exercise with at least a 30 minute brisk walk
· Exercise as much as possible before and after treatment - If you do not currently exercise, start within 15 minutes of fast walking per day and increase it by 10 minutes per day. Exercise makes your lymphatic system function better
· We like to remind our clients that this is not an alternative to eating a healthy diet and exercising. This is a supplementary treatment that we believe can enhance your physique and help with your fat loss goals
· Consider avoiding alcohol and caffeine, which competes with your liver.
What results can I expect and how soon will I see results?
Results can sometimes be noticed after the first/two treatments with more improvement noticed within a few days. In our experience, we have found we can safely remove enough fat from a concentrated area, that it can easily be marked by using a measuring tape. One week of a good diet and an exercise would deliver a measurable reduction that is not necessarily noticeable. Please don't expect that after one session, like just one week of good diet and exercise make you appear slimmer.
You can either expect mild, moderate or dramatic inch loss. A series of measurements are made to the client at the beginning and in the end of the session, to monitor the progress of the treatment. You can reduce up to 6 inches per area within 6 to 15 sessions.
Although we believe that this is a more permanent form of weight loss (because we destroy the cells in which the fat reside), we still encourage our clients to eat healthy and to exercise regularly.
Who would benefit from this treatment?
This treatment is best suited for the average to moderately overweight person who has a healthy lifestyle and exercises regularly. We want people to know exactly what to expect. Let us be clear this is not a miracle device that will strip away huge layers of built up fat in a single session. It is NOT for OBESE or SERIOUSLY OVERWEIGHT PEOPLE; and it is not practical or economical to use it as such.
Instead, it is for those who have isolated areas of extra fat that are not helped by diet and exercise. But it is perfect for person who has no desire for surgery, and is looking for modest reductions in key problem areas. If you’re a man or woman who can’t eliminate those stubborn bulges through healthy exercise and diet, and don’t want to undergo surgery (liposuction), then this non-surgical fat reduction technique may be for you.
Areas targeted are: Abdomen and Flanks (“love handles”), Thighs (“saddle bags”) and Buttocks, also Upper Arm and Inner knees and Male Breasts.
How much does a treatment cost?
Similar to other slimming techniques, is a progressive fat elimination process. To get the best result, we recommend 6 to 12 treatments or more. All treatments require special equipment and administration by a trained practitioner. The total cost of your procedure will vary depending upon the number of the body areas treated and the total number of sessions required to achieve your desired results.
· Non-invasive treatment which is targeting only the fat cells and breaking them down without any pain or marks.
· Non-surgical and no side-effects with noticeable changes after 4-6 treatments
· Neither need for a hospitalization nor anesthesia.
· Neither scars nor long term marking/recovering the skin.
· It is completely safe with no long term damage.
· Elimination of the fat through a natural process
· Conveniently short; you are able to return to the normal life right after.
· Permanent and affordable.
DO NOT start this treatment under the following circumstances:
· During menstruation (do not apply to abdomen) and also Pregnant or Breastfeeding women.
· Infections and diseases of the skin and Wounds and Sores.
· During acute fever, Infectious diseases and High or Unbalanced cholesterol Level.
· Thyroid disease and other hormonal disorders.
· Any chronic and immune diseases and Heart disease or Asthma and Pacemakers.
· Autoimmune diseases, HIV or AIDS and Cancer in any form at any time.
· Deep vein thrombosis and Varicose, Epilepsy and Inflammation of the veins, Phlebitis.
· Severe high blood pressure or circulation problems and also Liver or kidney disease.
· Treatment with anti-inflammatory, anticoagulants and/or antibiotics.
· Under the age of 18.
We aim to help you to reshape your body and get your confidence back. Our treatments are a non-invasive treatment, which our clients have found to deliver results that they are thrilled with BUT it is NOT a miracle treatment.
The treatment works best with good diet, exercise and detox. Results may vary from person to person. This is not a substitute for other weight-reducing measures. Ultrasound Cavitation is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.